|Casing Diameter:||600/800/1000/1200/1500 Mm||Max. Operating Pressure:||32 Mpa|
|Max. Torque:||1500 KN.m||Stroke:||450 Mm|
|Max. Lifting Force:||2050 KN||Clamping Force:||2200 KN|
|Counterweight:||10 T||Rotation Angle:||±10°|
|Height Clamp:||650 Mm||Mainframe Pressure:||1050 KN|
|Balance Weight Pressure:||900 KN||Overall Weight:||19000 Kg|
|Width Of Connection Box:||560 Mm||Overall Length:||4285 Mm|
|Width Of Tail:||1170 Mm||Height Of Connection Box:||580 Mm|
|Overall Height:||1780 Mm|
Casing Oscillator KRT150
By their sturdy and compact construction, the hydraulic casing oscillators are designed to be used as front-end attachment to rotary drilling rigs.
When mounted to the undercarriage of a rotary drilling rig, the full torque of the casing oscillator can be transferred to the casing string and the weight of the drilling rig can be activated as a reaction force to the vertical forces generated during installation of the drill casing.
Exact setting-up over the pile position is achieved by adjustment of the relative horizontal position between casing oscillator and drilling rig
|KRT150 Casing Oscillator Technical Specification|
|Max. Operating pressure||Mpa||28|
|Max. lifting force||KN||2050|
|Height of Mainframe||mm||650|
|Balance weight pressure||KN||900|
|Clamping force(sub clamp)||KN||280|
|Width of connection box||mm||560|
|Width of tail||mm||1600|
|Width of base frame||mm||2720|
|Height of tail||mm||1170|
|Height of connection box||mm||580|
|Connection box pin shaft stroke||mm||60|
|Height of jaw||mm||630|
|Height of mechanical fixture||mm||1150|
(1) Low purchase and transport costs for the shared utilization of rig pump instead of special pump truck.
(2) Low operation cost for the sharing of output power of rotary drilling rig, energy saving and environmental friendly.
(3) Ultra-large pull/push force up to 210t is supplied by lifting cylinder and the large can be achieved with added counter-weight to speed up construction.
(4) Dismountable counterweight from 4 to 10t as required.
(5) Reduction in transport cost for the counterweight is made of cast-in-place concrete.
(6) Work stably-combined action of counterweight frame and ground anchor fix the bottom of oscillator to the ground firmly and reduce the reaction torque generated by oscillator to rig.
(7) High working efficiency for the automatic casing oscillation after 3-5m casing-in.
(8) The distance between oscillator and rig can be adjusted conveniently due to bolt connections.
(9) Added anti-torsion pin of clamping collar to ensure 100% torque transfer to casing.
(10) 0.6-1.5m casing diameter with different clamping collar to meet customers’ needs.
Greater embedding pressure can be achieved by Casing oscillator instead of Casing Drive Adapter, Casing can be embedded even in hard layer.
Casing oscillator owns such merits as strong adaptability to geology, high quality of completed pile, low noise, no mud contamination, slight influence to former foundation, easy control, low cost, etc. It owns advantages in following geological conditions: instable layer, underground slip layer, underground river, rock formation, old pile, erratic boulder, quicksand, foundation of emergency and temporary building.
It is especially suitable for coast, beach, old city wasteland, desert, mountain area and the place surrounded by buildings.
4. Construction Photos
Q1: What's your service ?
We can offer professional technical support and good after-sale service to you.
Modification methods will be different according to different models and configurations of your owned excavators.
Before modifying, you need to provide configuration, mechanical and hydraulic joints and others.
Before modifying, you need to confirm technical specification.
Q2:Why Choose Us?
1. We are the professional & trustworthy manufacturer of piling machinery in China, best quality & best service.
2. Supply professional customized service to meet all your requirements.
3. Our rotary drilling rigs have been sold to more than 20 countries, such as Russia, Australia, Thailand, Zambia and others.
4. Competitive price.
How to Contact Us?
Send your Inquiry Details in the Below, Click "Send" Now!
Contact Person: Ms. Camilla