|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||wooden packing, suitable for shipping|
|Pile Diameter:||250~400mm||Max.rod Pressure:||280kN|
|Crowd Stroke:||135mm||Max. Crowd Pressure:||30MPa|
|Max. Cylinder Required:||20L/min||Max. Single Cutting Height:||≤300mm|
|Overall Weight:||0.6t||Type:||Hydraulic Pile Breaker|
|Color:||Green Or Customized|
hydraulic square pile breaker,
concrete hydraulic pile breaker cutting machine,
250mm dia hydraulic pile breaker
1. Easy to install；
2. The removal efficiency is high, about 5 minutes for each pile on average；
3. Full hydraulic drive, low noise, safety and environmental protection；
4. Remote control to ensure the safety of personnel；
5. Wear parts of the rod, after heat treatment, high life, grinding can be reused；
6. Cast steel is adopted as a whole to reduce stress concentration points.
|Technical Specification of KP400S Hydraulic Pile Breaker|
|Max. rod pressure||280kN|
|Max. cylinder stroke||135mm|
|Max. crowd pressure||30MPa|
|Max. single cylinder flow||20L/min|
|Max. single cutting height||≤300mm|
(1) The leading hydraulic pile breaker/cutter, with five patented technologies, is the most efficient equipment to crushing the fundation piles and fills the China gap.
(2) Using advanced modular design, it can be used for crushing pile of different diameters by changing the module combination quantity.
(3) It can be installed on a larege variety of construction machinery, realizing the versatility and economy.
3.The operation steps of the pile
(1) Make the pile breaker move to the place of the pile head.
(2) Adjust the height of the pile breaker to the suitable cutting place (pleas refer to the construction parameter list, otherwise the chain may be broken), and clamp the pile posotion to be cut.
(3) Adjust the excavator's systrm pressure according to the concrete strength, and pressurize the cylinder until the concrete pile is broken under high pressure.
(4) After cutting the pile, hoist the concrete block.
(5) Move the crushed pile to the designed position.
Contact Person: Sunny