Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||DR150-12||Drilling Dia.:||64-102 Mm|
|Drilling Depth:||1.2-12 M||Drill Rod Length:||1.2-6 M|
|Mast Length:||3-8 M||Excavator Model:||15-30 T|
|Control Method:||Hydraulic/Electric/Wireless Remote||Drifter Model:||DR150|
|Application:||Quarry Stone, Municipal Construction|
rock drilling equipments,
deeprock drilling rigs
Excavator Mounted Hard 12 M Rock Drilling Rig
Hard Rock Drilling Rig matches with your owned excavator.
|DR150-12 Technical Parameters|
|Drill Rod length||1.2-6m|
|Control Method for Choose||Hydraulic control|
|Wireless remote control|
|Application||Quarry Stone, Municipal Construction|
|DR150 Hydraulic Rock Drill Technical Parameters|
|Drilling Diameter||64-89 mm|
|Impact Pressure||150-180 bar|
|Impact Flow||50-80 L/min|
|Impact Frequency||3000 bpm|
|Impact Power||18 kw|
|Rotary Pressure(Max.)||180 Bar|
|Rotary Flow||40-60 L/min|
|Rotary Torque(Max.)||600 N.m|
|Rotary Speed||250 rpm|
Detail information on rock drilling rig:
It is a kind of drilling equipment by converting hydraulic energy into mechanical energy.
It consists of impact mechanism, rotating mechanism and water and gas slag discharge mechanism.
The piston is forced to reciprocate at high speed in the cylinder block by differential pressure action,
and the impact bit tail realizes the chisel effect.
The piston and the reversing valve move independently and restrict each other.
Before the piston cavity subjected to normal pressure oil,
the movement of the piston is through the change of directional control valve has been change after the piston chamber pressure and implementation;
The reversing valve is through the piston movement back and forth to open or close the oil signal hole,
in order to change the pressure area of the reversing valve to achieve.
The hydraulic motor provides torque and speed to the bit tail through gear transmission.
When the bit touches the rock, the piston reciprocates to transfer the impact energy to the bit to break the rock through the bit tail
and drill pipe.
The rotary motion of the hydraulic motor delivers the torque and rotation speed to the bit through the gearbox,
the bit tail and the drill pipe to assist the bit in crushing the rock.
The water-air slagging mechanism relies on the external injection joint to flush the water or gas through the drill tail, drill pipe,
drill bit's inner hole or blow air to discharge the impact broken gravel to the hole and assist the impact broken rock.
Hydrulic drill structure
1. Bit shank 2.Injection ventilation complement 3. Driving gear box
7. Oil return buffer
1. Piston:The impact energy of the piston acting on the bit shank produces impact breaking effect on rock and other materials.
The impact frequency can be adjusted according to different applications.
2. Reversing valve:Connected to the engine body, reversing valve and piston can be mutually controlled through the principle of stroke feedback, forming a fast running matching system.
3. Energy accumulator: Adding impact flow or absorb excessive pressure to keep the hydraulic system stable
DR150 Hydraulic rock drill
Information we need to know before do the order:
1. For which type working condition? Mines, Tunnels, Road beds?
2. Which type rig you need?
Rock drill? All-in-one machine? Excavator attachment? Multi-hole drill?
Drilling and splitting all-in-one machine? road drill? Special drill and so on.
3. What's the diameter and depth needing?
4. Whether a dust collector is required?
Q1: What's your service ?
We can offer professional technical support and good after-sale service to you.
Modification methods will be different according to different models and configurations of your owned excavators.
Before modifying, you need to provide configuration, mechanical and hydraulic joints and others.
Before modifying, you need to confirm technical specification.
Q2:Why Choose Us?
1. We are the professional & trustworthy manufacturer of piling machinery in China, best quality & best service.
2. Supply professional customized service to meet all your requirements.
3. Our rotary drilling rigs have been sold to more than 20 countries, such as Russia, Australia, Thailand, Zambia and others.
4. Competitive price.
How to Contact Us?
Send your Inquiry Details in the Below, Click "Send" Now!
Contact Person: Ms. Camilla